Executive Assistants Transformation Intensive – 9:00 – 4:00 p.m. CST (Virtual and In-Person*)
What’s included? A day of private coaching with Robin Pitts, including a mastery level workbook with case studies, tips and best practices for the executive administrative professional, and post 1:1 coaching sessions for six months. Lunch included for virtual session. Breakfast and lunch included for in-person sessions.
This VIP session is for the executive administrative professional who is ready to strategically unleash the excellence from within, transform their partnership with their executive leader, or go to the next level! We’ll review your current state, discover your strengths, set goals, and map out your new strategy with actionable next steps to achieve the success that you desire.
Examples of some of the topics covered:
- Career Management
- Communicating Effectively
- Critical Thinking and Situational Awareness
- Establishing a Trusting Partnership with your Team and Executive
- Establishing a Strategic Business Partnership
- Executive Presence
- Flawless Preparation and Execution
- Getting out of Your Own Way
- Goal-setting and Strategic Alignment
- Launching an Administrative Professionals Network
- Leadership, Growth and Soft-Skill Development
- Mastering Calendar Management
- Microsoft Office 365 Tips
- Optimizing Work Performance, Systems and Work Processes
- Performance Review Planning
- Personal Branding
- Project Management for the Executive Assistant
- Resume Revamp
- Strategic Planning for the Executive Assistant
- Success Strategies
- Systems, Processes and Checklists
- Taking the next step! Moving from EA to what’s next!
- Time and Priority Management
Personal and Professional Development Investment: $897.00
*Travel arrangements not included.
Thank you for your interest in joining Robin for this intensive! Please complete the information below.
REGISTER NOW ($897.00)